1) The information in this video is for education and entertainment purposes only, so you should always speak to a health care provider about your unique health needs.
2) The recommendations for each individual meal I review is designed to give you a variety of ideas on how to optimize meals for balance, variety and satiety. Whether or not one individual meal or even one day is balanced or “healthy” does not matter in the grand scheme of ones health especially if a person is eating in response to their physical and emotional needs. I give suggestions as examples and inspiration for you, but you can also gather this data for yourself over time by listening to your own body.
3) Please be kind in the comments, here and on the tiktoker’s channels.
4) A trigger warning that some graphics and discussions may be disturbing to some viewers so feel free to skip this video.
5) Don’t forget to subscribe to this channel and ring the little bell so you never miss out!
Follow me on Instagram! @abbeyskitchen
Check out my new MERCH line in support of Sick Kids Hospital https://abbeyskitchenshop.com/
Some important links:
My book, The Mindful Glow Cookbook affiliate link: https://amzn.to/2nev0lf
The best baby feeding & eating gear (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/36h1r4a
My favourite supplements (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/39pGV3j
My favourite kitchen appliances and tools (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/2ubQnXV
My favourite healthy snacks (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/2ucC6dD
My favourite healthy breakfast foods (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/2SK8b6s
My favourite intuitive eating books (amazon #affiliate) https://www.amazon.ca/shop/abbeysharp… My favourite healthy meal ideas and snacks (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/39oA3mC
Check out my blog for healthy recipes, parenting tips and tricks and busting nutrition myths and
If you liked this video, please leave me a comment below with your thoughts and let me know who you want me to review next!
Contribution by Rachel Levy